It’s important to conduct your own research and due diligence before investing in any stock, as past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. However, some of the top ASX retail stocks include:
- Wesfarmers Limited (WES) – This is one of the largest retail companies in Australia and owns well-known brands such as Coles, Bunnings and Kmart.
- Woolworths Group Limited (WOW) – This company is the largest supermarket chain in Australia and also owns a number of other retail brands, such as Big W and Dan Murphy’s.
- JB Hi-Fi Limited (JBH) – This company is a leading consumer electronics retailer in Australia and New Zealand, with a strong presence in both bricks and mortar and online retail.
- Premier Investments Limited (PMV) – This company owns a number of retail brands, including Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, and Smiggle.
- Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (HVN) – This company is a leading retailer of furniture, bedding, electrical goods, and computers in Australia and New Zealand.
It is important to note that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance and it’s always best to conduct your own research and due diligence before investing in any stock.
The following two tabs change content below.
RetailWire is trusted source for retail news in Australia. Get retail news, exclusive retail related business and marketing tips at RetailWire.
Latest posts by Retailwire (see all)
- The Growing Need for Childcare Services in Australia - November 2, 2023
- China to Remove tariffs on Australian wine. - October 23, 2023
- Iconic Myer Store in Brisbane CBD Announces Mega Closing Down Sale - July 15, 2023