With the footy finals fast approaching, Manu Feildel has created a recipe for Ciabatta Crumbed Chicken Breast Burgers as part of Ingham’s Dinner Done to feed the crew. Loaded with avocado, rocket, creamy brie cheese and cranberry sauce, these delicious gourmet burgers are easy and quick to whip up to impress the crowd and perfect for spring entertaining whether you’re watching AFL, NRL or just enjoying a long weekend.
And, to help fill the table with snacks, Ingham’s 1kg frozen bulk range will be on sale for 15% off at Woolworths from 27 September to 3 October 2023, allowing you to save $2 per bag! The 1kg range includes Ingham’s Chicken Munchies Original, Ingham’s Chicken Tenders Original, Ingham’s Chicken Nuggets Original, Ingham’s Tempura Style Nuggets, Ingham’s Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenders, Ingham’s Frozen Crumbed Chicken Chipees, and Ingham’s Buffalo Chicken Wing Dings. With a normal RRP of $13, these frozen bulk-bags are perfect for entertaining and will be on sale for $11. Cook from frozen in the oven or air-fryer, or store in the freezer for up to 12 months.
As a die-hard Rabbitohs fan, Manu will be watching this year’s finals while at the same time looking forward to the 2024 season.
Manu said: “The last place I want to be on game night is in the kitchen. This is my go-to footy night burger recipe that lets me watch the game uninterrupted and get Dinner Done.”
- 2 x 300-gram boxes frozen Ingham’s Free Range Chicken Breast Fillets, coated with a ciabatta and parsley crumb.
- 200g wheel brie cheese, thickly sliced.
- 4 brioche burger buns.
- 2/3 cup cranberry sauce.
- 1 bunch of rocket, washed and rimmed.
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced.
- ½ cup whole-egg mayonnaise.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (fan forced).
- Place Chicken Breast Fillets on a separate oven tray lined with baking paper. Cook for 25 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden and crips.
- Remove from oven and top with brie.
- Return to oven and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in large frying pan over medium-high heat. In batches, cook buns, cut side down for about 1 minute or until toasted.
- To serve, spread bun bases with cranberry sauce. Top with rocket, chicken patties and avocado. Season with sale and pepper. Spread bun tops with mayonnaise and place on top.
Serve as-is, or with crunchy home-made potato wedges.
Check out the full recipe, including directions for mouthwatering potato wedges here
Watch the YouTube recipe tutorial with Manu:
Ingham’s Dinner Done provides quick, simple, and delicious recipes to get midweek dinners done with flavour and fun. All Dinner Done recipes are available at www.inghams.com.au/dinner-done , plus a free recipe e-book, “10 Easy Dinner Done Recipes the family will love” is available to download from inghams.com.au.
And to help Aussie’s get dinner on the table with the rising cost of living, Ingham’s has launched a cook-snap-win Dinner Done competition – giving away eight $500 grocery vouchers from September to December 2023. Learn more about the competition here: https://inghams.com.au/inghams-dinner-done-cook-and-snap-competition/
To learn more about Ingham’s and Ingham’s Dinner Done, visit www.inghams.com.au/dinner-done and follow Ingham’s on Instagram @InghamAustralia Facebook @ingham’s and YouTube @Inghamschicken
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- Hot Water Repair: Troubleshooting and Maintenance Tips - November 23, 2023
- Top food trend ‘Provenance’ takes ‘Local’ to new level – delivering traceability, transparency and driving forward sustainability among food providers. - November 23, 2023
- Footy finals feast: Manu’s Ciabatta Crumbed Chicken Breast Burgers, plus 1kg Bulk Range on sale - September 28, 2023